Saturday, September 12, 2009

New Shrug Jammie and Play Time



























































































Well emma has a new shrug its like a sweater but with just tthe sleeves and back. She has a new pair of jammies too and they have a patch that says daddy's little girl on it.......and while daddy is building her a new craddle she is using the
old one that a few teddies have shared for several years.........also made by my hubby..........I see it really needs refinished. Hmmmmmm bears are hard on things. Anwayway Emma once again

















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Emma,
welcome in your new home, you found yourself the best family any doll could ask for. I love your cloth, esp. the shrug.
Do ask your mom for some extra meals, I think your leggies could do with a bit more puppyfat :-))
But I think you are a gorgious little creature.